Hi Everyone, Sailing on Sunday 11 Nov is cancelled, due to no useful wind pressure in any forecast we can find. The forecasts don't often agree but they do agree about this for tomorrow at Paremata. There will be no useful wind for the sport of sailing. We are cancelling early so you … Continue reading Sailing cancelled Sunday 11 Nov 2018
An updated version of the sailing instruction has been published. It can be found on the Racing page or can be found here: PBC_NOR_and_SI_2018_19_V4 To summarise the change - This moves the Open Bics into "Group 1" so they now start with the Starlings (when starting under the 'group flag') and sail the same course as the … Continue reading Change to Sailing Instructions (affects Open Bics)
Hi Folks, Green and Rainbow fleet sailing is cancelled today due to the strong winds. Sorry guys but it would not be much fun out there for you guys today. Open fleet races are still on as scheduled today at this stage
Rainbow fleet sailing is cancelled today sorry folks, a strong gusty southerly and an outgoing tide will not be a fun (or safe) sailing day for you guys.
All sailing is cancelled today for all classes. Sorry about that folks, have a beaut day doing something less tippy 🙂
Sorry folks due to the strong wind today the Green and Rainbow fleet sailing is cancelled. It would not be fun sailing out there in these conditions. Open fleet and senior fleets ARE still on at 1.30pm as planned at this stage. A windy start for our first race this season!
Hi Folks, The season calendar is available on our Racing page here FYI, along with the Race Documents (Notice of Race, Sailing Instructions) for our upcoming 2018-19 season which starts on Sunday Sep 30 with a Clubhouse race at 1.30pm (A reminder that Clubhouse start races will start at 1.30pm and Committee races will start … Continue reading Season Calendar now available
Sailing is cancelled today unfortunately due to lack of wind! There is almost no wind at present today, and no change predicted in most forecasts As we would be sailing the channel against the tide today, in both directions, the lack of wind would not be a good experience, and hence the decision … Continue reading Sailing cancelled – 29 April 2018
Hi folks The sailing instructions are below for our annual regatta this weekend. Planned for this Saturday with backup day of this Sunday if weather not suitable on Saturday. Do keep an eye on Facebook and this website for cancellations Paremata Boating Club Regatta 2018- Sailing Instructions Hope to see you there. Remember registration is 8.30 … Continue reading Sailing instructions PBC regatta Sat 24th March
Hi Everyone. Unfortunately sailing is cancelled today due to a lack of wind and an outgoing tide. Not a good combination for a quality sailing experience! Have a happy afternoon doing something else 🙂 Fair winds to all