The sailing calendar has been updated from version 1.1 to version 1.2. The change affects Sunday 6 Dec and Sunday 13 Dec. On Sun 6 Dec a Committee boat race is now scheduled and the Pare-Plim regatta at Plimmerton is now on Sunday 13 Dec. The latest version of calendar is available here https://paremataboatingclub.org.nz/racing/
Due to the strong winds forecast all races are cancelled tomorrow, Sunday 22nd Nov sorry folks.
Hi folks, In light if the strong wind forecast all racing is cancelled tomorrow Sunday 8 Nov 2020.
Hi Everyone, The forecast is not looking good for tomorrow with metservice expecting the wind rising to 35 to 45 knots in the afternoon So Sunday is not a day for the sport of sailing this week and all sailing is cancelled tomorrow Sunday 11th October Have a nice Sunday doing something less tippy and … Continue reading Sailing cancelled Sunday 11 Oct 2020
Hi everyone,There is big wind in all the forecasts for our opening day tomorrow. 50 knots in some which is rather alot even for windy Wellington So all sailing is cancelled tomorrow sorry folks
Hi folks, Our Notice of Race (NOR) and Sailing Instructions for the 2020-21 season are here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10jXsAs-G2ZrXcWnAIMGkFisFVfXlCL1J/view?usp=sharing Our club racing calendar is here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1q5mZp9qNdIympy-6lxGTC1liDYbR-7uE/view?usp=sharing
Now we are moving to level 2, small groups of sailors are allowed to go sailing from Thursday 14th May, and we must follow the Government guidelines to do this safely. Our plan for sailing within the Government guidelines at level 2 is available here: https://paremataboatingclub.org.nz/covid-19 This page above also has a link to our … Continue reading Covid-19: Sailing at Level 2
To follow the Yachting NZ guidelines, and the guidelines of the Coastguard and the NZ Government to help reduce the spread of Covid-19, we request that you do not plan to go out on the water. By avoiding unnecessary travel and staying away from all club facilities, boat sheds, changing sheds, clubhouse, etc we will … Continue reading Covid 19 update
Hi Everyone, With the rapidly evolving environment around COVID-19 we have made the decision to suspend all organised club events from this point on. This includes all Sunday sailing, Friday sailing and Tuesday Race coaching. This decision is not taken lightly, we have thought hard about what the responsible thing to do is in our … Continue reading Season update regarding Covid-19
The Sailing Instructions, and the Notice of Race and Entry Form can all be found here