Hi Everyone, Rainbow and Green fleet sailing is cancelled for tomorrow Sunday 10 March sorry folks. There is a bit too much wind in the forecast unfortunately. Open fleet sailing is still on at this stage. Please add your name to the roster if you can help in the support boats tomorrow. thanks. https://paremataboatingclub.org.nz/racing/
We had quite a strong Northerly today for our 2019 Schools Regatta today. They were tough conditions at times, especially for the less experienced sailors. Very well done everyone here are the final results. Wellington Schools Regatta 2019 Results
The Wellington Region Schools Regatta for 2019 is on Wednesday 6th March (if the weather is not suitable then the contingency day will be Thursday 7th March) The Sailing Instructions are available below FYI: Wgtn Schools Regatta Sailing Instructions 2019 The Notice of Race is here: Wellington Schools Regatta NOR 2019 Hope to see you … Continue reading Wellington Schools Regatta 2019 – Sailing Instructions
Hi Folks, Due to the very strong winds forecast, we are cancelling all racing on this Sunday 24th Feb. We hope doing so early allows you to plan something else to do.
Hi Folks, Friday night sailing is cancelled due to the strong wind and rain forecast this week.
Hi Folks, here are the results from todays racing. Well done all! Individual results https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Cd2xD0svsGC7UpvMXSHzM9tTYp_MzFdQ Regatta 'Paremata Bar' results https://drive.google.com/open?id=1g7UgiBfD2aq4qAYSHGPwVhfXo_e-sFpG
Hi Folks, Here are the sailing instructions for the second and last day of the Paremata-Plimmerton series this Sunday at Paremata. Hope to see you there! ParePlim series 2019 Sailing Instructions
Notice of Race can be found below for the Wellington Schools regatta on Wed 6th Mar (Wed 7th Mar contingency day) Wellington Schools Regatta NOR 2019
Hi Everyone, Our sailing calendar originally had the Titahi Bay regatta this Sunday 3rd Feb. Unfortunately this has been cancelled. Hence we have changed our calendar to add race 14 to series 2 with a clubhouse race starting at 10.30am on Sunday 3td Feb. Our latest sailing calendar (v.1.0.5) can be found on the racing … Continue reading Change of sailing calendar for Sunday Feb 3rd
Hi Everyone, All club racing cancelled Sunday 1 Jan due to the strong wind forecast. Sorry folks we have a smaller pool of volunteers available today to manage things safely in the expected conditions.