Hi Folks, Rainbow and Green fleet sailing cancelled on Sunday folks due to the strong wind forecast. All other fleet sailing still on at this stage.
The Wellington Schools Regatta will be held at Paremata Boating Club on Wednesday the 28th Feb 2018 This is open to all Primary, Intermediate and Secondary students in the Wellington region. Check out the Notice of Race. Registration from 8:30am to 9:30am. First warning signal 10:25am and finishing with a prize giving before 5pm. Registration … Continue reading Wellington Schools Regatta
Our Regatta is using the backup day of Sunday 3rd April. Race documents and entry form here https://paremataboatingclub.org.nz/paremata-boating-club-regatta-2022/
Hi folks - sailing calendar update posted with a committee boat race now scheduled for 27 Mar 2022. Latest version is v1.1 and now available on racing page here https://paremataboatingclub.org.nz/racing
Sailing cancelled today sorry folks. Inlet is glassy calm and forecast to get lighter so not a good day for the sport of sailing unfortunately.
sailing cancelled due to strong wind forecast sorry folks.
Results from today are below - well done everyone https://www.sailwave.com/results/Wellington%20Schools%20Regatta%202022.htm
The forecast looks very windy for Wednesday sorry folks, we need to move this event to the backup day of Thursday 3rd March. Hope to see you there! https://paremataboatingclub.org.nz/wellington-schools-regatta/
The Wellington Schools Regatta page can be found here: https://paremataboatingclub.org.nz/wellington-schools-regatta/ Hope to see you there folks, if we need to change the date it will be posted on here by 9pm Tuesday (earlier if we can).
All sailing is cancelled today sorry folks. The poor weather has triggered warnings about poor water quality around all of Wellington that make it an unsuitable day for sailing.
Our club sailing is cancelled this morning sorry folks.Civil defence have a National Tsunami Advisory to stay off the water after the Tongan Volcanic eruptions and this hadn't been cancelled yet.
All sailing cancelled Sunday 9th Jan due to the strong wind forecast sorry folks