All sailing cancelled due to strong wind forecast sorry folks
All sailing is cancelled tomorrow Sunday 31 Oct sorry folks due to the strong wind forecast.
All sailing cancelled tomorrow due to strong wind forecast sorry folks!Have a happy Easter Sunday
All sailing cancelled today due to no wind sorry folks
We have a,slight change to the sailimg calendar and now have a vlubhousexrage nextcSubday 7th feb (instead of Monday as originally scheduled) See lateest version of calendar here https://paremataboatingclub.org.nz/racing/
ALL sailing is cancelled today sorry folks.The metservice fiorecast increased overnight and is now beyond the upper limit. Expecting 25 to 35 knots this morning, and rising to 35 to 45 this afternoon
Hi folks, In light if the strong wind forecast all racing is cancelled tomorrow Sunday 8 Nov 2020.
Hi Everyone, The forecast is not looking good for tomorrow with metservice expecting the wind rising to 35 to 45 knots in the afternoon So Sunday is not a day for the sport of sailing this week and all sailing is cancelled tomorrow Sunday 11th October Have a nice Sunday doing something less tippy and … Continue reading Sailing cancelled Sunday 11 Oct 2020
Now we are moving to level 2, small groups of sailors are allowed to go sailing from Thursday 14th May, and we must follow the Government guidelines to do this safely. Our plan for sailing within the Government guidelines at level 2 is available here: https://paremataboatingclub.org.nz/covid-19 This page above also has a link to our … Continue reading Covid-19: Sailing at Level 2
To follow the Yachting NZ guidelines, and the guidelines of the Coastguard and the NZ Government to help reduce the spread of Covid-19, we request that you do not plan to go out on the water. By avoiding unnecessary travel and staying away from all club facilities, boat sheds, changing sheds, clubhouse, etc we will … Continue reading Covid 19 update