Our club sailing is cancelled this morning sorry folks.Civil defence have a National Tsunami Advisory to stay off the water after the Tongan Volcanic eruptions and this hadn't been cancelled yet.
All sailing cancelled Sunday 9th Jan due to the strong wind forecast sorry folks
All sailing cancelled due to strong wind forecast sorry folks
All sailing is cancelled tomorrow Sunday 31 Oct sorry folks due to the strong wind forecast.
All sailing cancelled tomorrow due to strong wind forecast sorry folks!Have a happy Easter Sunday
All sailing cancelled today due to no wind sorry folks
We have a,slight change to the sailimg calendar and now have a vlubhousexrage nextcSubday 7th feb (instead of Monday as originally scheduled) See lateest version of calendar here https://paremataboatingclub.org.nz/racing/
ALL sailing is cancelled today sorry folks.The metservice fiorecast increased overnight and is now beyond the upper limit. Expecting 25 to 35 knots this morning, and rising to 35 to 45 this afternoon
Hi folks, In light if the strong wind forecast all racing is cancelled tomorrow Sunday 8 Nov 2020.
Hi Everyone, The forecast is not looking good for tomorrow with metservice expecting the wind rising to 35 to 45 knots in the afternoon So Sunday is not a day for the sport of sailing this week and all sailing is cancelled tomorrow Sunday 11th October Have a nice Sunday doing something less tippy and … Continue reading Sailing cancelled Sunday 11 Oct 2020