Rainbow and Green fleet cancelled – Sunday 10 Mar

Hi Everyone,

Rainbow and Green fleet sailing is cancelled for tomorrow Sunday 10 March sorry folks. There is a bit too much wind in the forecast unfortunately.

Open fleet sailing is still on at this stage.

Please add your name to the roster if you can help in the support boats tomorrow. thanks.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s